Holder of a PhD in social psychology, Edith is an associate partner at Pivot Strategy. From 2009 to 2013, she was an associate professor at Pierre Peladeau Chair of Leadership at HEC Montréal and from 2003 to 2009, she was an associate professor at the University of Sherbrooke.
Her professional experience over the past 25 years has allowed her to work in more than 70 organizations in various industries (eg. aeronautics, information technology, health, transportation, manufacturing, education, etc.).
She specializes in the optimization of teams through the implementation of shared leadership and collaborative practices.
She has published books with the Presses de l'Université de Montréal, as well as articles and chronicles with Revue Gestion (see Publications) and Femmes en affaires.
My professional practice focuses on issues related to leadership and includes the following interventions:
- Implementation of shared leadership practices in different types of teams: executive teams, project teams, management teams and virtual teams.
- Assessment of teams thanks to the tool © Shared Leadership Maturity Index
- Team coaching in the implementation of collaborative practices
- Personalized coaching for executive members and people of high potential.
- Deployment of collective leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Coaching of boards of directors of non-profit organizations